Stories from North Dakota

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Why is it that when I drink I tend to make a complete ASS out of myself? It seems to work on cue too. The night is going well. Then BAM! Something goes wrong and I just do a bit of word throw-up. But lets do a bit of weekend wrap up before we get to the making a fool out of myself part.

Got into Minneapolis on Thursday night. Went downtown for a bit of drinking. Though we were very tired so it didn't last long. Saw people having sex on the hood of their car on top of the parking garage. The pants were most definitely around the ankles. Though I have to give them props for keeping the action going despite Ryan and I starring at them.

The concert was freaking awesome! Fall Out Boy is my new Hero. Last night at their concert they did a bit of standing up for the little guys. They said:

If you think something is stupid or shitty, say those words to describe it. Don't say it's gay because you think it's a better word. It's not. Homophobia is for the weak minded and if you are weak minded, then return our shit, get your money back, and go and join the fucking KKK rally outside because being gay is not a bad thing.

Fucking Right on FOB!


We were at the opposite end of the arena but our seats were not bad at all. I quite like the Xcel Center in St. Paul. It's just like a bigger version of the Ralph. Not a bad seat in the entire place.

After the concert we met up with my friend Sarah and went out in Dinky Town near the U of M campus in Minneapolis. The Library had 2.50 Long Island specials. I subconsciencous proceeded to get Ryan drunk. Five glasses later in the span of maybe 2 hours tops... well I am sure you probably already know. I turned into an ass.

None of us were in any shape or form to drive the 30 mins back to Ryan's house so we ended up walking back to Sarah's place to crash for a bit. On the walk back, I proceeded to elbow Kellie in the eye, resulting in the loss of her contact. No black eye though. So that's good. Jumped on Ryan more than once, causing him to fall and hurt is leg. I also professed my love for him, and the love I am talking about is more than friendship love. Pissed off Sarah because I made her walk 10 blocks to this guy's apartment because I apparently lost my new phone and he was nice enough to call her and wait for us to show up to retrieve it.

Even after walking a roundtrip of 35+ blocks I was still wasted! Sweetness! Slept off some of the drunkeness and then at 630am wandered around Dinky Town trying to find my car that was parking off 12th street. I finally found it but it was not parked on 12th but rather 7th and 12th.

All in All the few days in Minneapolis was nice. I wished I could have stayed a bit more. I was invited to Easter Dinner however Kellie had to be home earlier. Though I am invited back even whenever Ryan isnt around. That's what his mum said.

2 Comments:

  • So...how are things with you and Ryan then? Hope he hasn't decided to hold a grudge or anything...

    By Blogger Scottie, at 2:34 AM  

  • No he and I are fine. I think he was very flattered. Lets just at least hope so right?

    By Blogger SFND, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home