Dear Mike and Ryan,
I am dragging this morning, but last night was fantastic. Thanks for hanging out with me. I really just needed a 'guys' night. Thanks for the backrub Mike. It was fantastic again. Twice in two days, Mike you are so very much giving lately. I quite like it. That one spot you hit was fantastic. I think I nearly O'ed right there or at least my leg moved just like my dogs when i rub behind his ears.
Ryan, your rude behavior towards me when I asked you to explain rankings in hockey was a bit disheartening; however, you made up for it later that night by flashing me your chest and stomach several times throughout the night. Like I said before, Hockey has done your body good. Your 'relaxed' sweat pants and tee outfit was a nice combo too. I especially loved your messed up hair. I had many daydreams the entire day about just coming up to you, yanking you into the shower and fixing that little devil horns problem.
Mike your playful nature despite your hangover was very attractive. You managed to give me several cases of blue throughout the night. But you probably already knew that. Your playful touching and farting, giggling and laughing, and all those rolling about episodes were well worth the lack of sleep.
Now having said that, boys you both know that I am desperately lusting after you. Ryan you should know I am lusting after your hockey body, those adorable eyes, and that facial scrub you pull off so well. Mike, you should know I am lusting after your body too, your adorable smile and that personality that makes anyone wonder why you are still single.
But seriously boys, keep teasing. I like it.
Sincerely,
SFND
I am dragging this morning, but last night was fantastic. Thanks for hanging out with me. I really just needed a 'guys' night. Thanks for the backrub Mike. It was fantastic again. Twice in two days, Mike you are so very much giving lately. I quite like it. That one spot you hit was fantastic. I think I nearly O'ed right there or at least my leg moved just like my dogs when i rub behind his ears.
Ryan, your rude behavior towards me when I asked you to explain rankings in hockey was a bit disheartening; however, you made up for it later that night by flashing me your chest and stomach several times throughout the night. Like I said before, Hockey has done your body good. Your 'relaxed' sweat pants and tee outfit was a nice combo too. I especially loved your messed up hair. I had many daydreams the entire day about just coming up to you, yanking you into the shower and fixing that little devil horns problem.
Mike your playful nature despite your hangover was very attractive. You managed to give me several cases of blue throughout the night. But you probably already knew that. Your playful touching and farting, giggling and laughing, and all those rolling about episodes were well worth the lack of sleep.
Now having said that, boys you both know that I am desperately lusting after you. Ryan you should know I am lusting after your hockey body, those adorable eyes, and that facial scrub you pull off so well. Mike, you should know I am lusting after your body too, your adorable smile and that personality that makes anyone wonder why you are still single.
But seriously boys, keep teasing. I like it.
Sincerely,
SFND

1 Comments:
going after a threesone are we, you little devil...
By
Anonymous, at 10:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home