I can only handle so much teasing and taunting from the boys. As cute, sexy, adorable, etc, they are I can only take so much. You know I like you a lot, you know I have day dreams about you, so when you talk about only having to get you drunk to make out with you, you kind of crossed a line there. Because you know you would never make out with me because I have tired on multiple occasions to get you drunk and then see where things went from there but no, all you do is just sit there and tease and taunt and do nothing.
I tried to be more flirty with you both but you both seem to pull away. Why can't you make up your mind? Are you just naturally flirty with everyone? Are you craving attention so much that you have to continuously tease me? What's with the laying next to me, saying you are burning hot and then proceeding to take off your pants? Am I suppose to roll over and help you remove your boxers too? And the backrubs? I quite enjoy them but seriously finish up what you start.
I will still continue to daydream about you and you know you will not disappear from my dreams but be damn sure that any sort of come ons will not be returned. And learn to fucking iron your own bloody shirts, R!
And that concludes my stint on whining today.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In ATC class today, I did 45 departures in 30 mins. Not bad, but not great. I did have some taxi issues with some planes. Stupid American 424H was all over the place today. Got takeoff clearence from Ground. (WTF!) Had to abort the takeoff. Then sat nose to nose with another aircraft at the taxi way clogging up my 28R runway for a few mins. Then after he finally got rolling he had to declare an emergency because he had an engine fire on takeoff. WTF!
Heading to open lab on friday to do some sims in the 360 degree tower! WooHoo.
I tried to be more flirty with you both but you both seem to pull away. Why can't you make up your mind? Are you just naturally flirty with everyone? Are you craving attention so much that you have to continuously tease me? What's with the laying next to me, saying you are burning hot and then proceeding to take off your pants? Am I suppose to roll over and help you remove your boxers too? And the backrubs? I quite enjoy them but seriously finish up what you start.
I will still continue to daydream about you and you know you will not disappear from my dreams but be damn sure that any sort of come ons will not be returned. And learn to fucking iron your own bloody shirts, R!
And that concludes my stint on whining today.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In ATC class today, I did 45 departures in 30 mins. Not bad, but not great. I did have some taxi issues with some planes. Stupid American 424H was all over the place today. Got takeoff clearence from Ground. (WTF!) Had to abort the takeoff. Then sat nose to nose with another aircraft at the taxi way clogging up my 28R runway for a few mins. Then after he finally got rolling he had to declare an emergency because he had an engine fire on takeoff. WTF!
Heading to open lab on friday to do some sims in the 360 degree tower! WooHoo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home