Nothing exciting went on this weekend. Lots of male bonding that's about the most action I saw this weekend. I am most definitely just looking forward to Thursday night as Ryan, Kelli, and myself roadtrip it to Minneapolis for a little concert on Friday and then Easter Dinner with Ryan's mom. That should be nice. Been quite a while since I had a home cooked meal. Even when I was at home for Spring Break, I normally ate out every night.
Less than two weeks until my little San Francisco getaway trip. I am so excited you can not understand it. I am getting sick and tired of this small town thing. I am most definitely not a small town person. I like to be crammed into those big cities. I guess I feel the more people the less I feel alone. Plus bigger cities actually have stadium seating in their theaters.
Saw V for Vendetta. Better movie than I though, but my god, over 2 hours long! Those theater seats are horrible here. I couldn't get comfortable for anything. And I swear Bubba with his pig were sitting behind me because the smell was so nasty, I though I was swimming in a water treatment plant.
And now I am rambling.
Less than two weeks until my little San Francisco getaway trip. I am so excited you can not understand it. I am getting sick and tired of this small town thing. I am most definitely not a small town person. I like to be crammed into those big cities. I guess I feel the more people the less I feel alone. Plus bigger cities actually have stadium seating in their theaters.
Saw V for Vendetta. Better movie than I though, but my god, over 2 hours long! Those theater seats are horrible here. I couldn't get comfortable for anything. And I swear Bubba with his pig were sitting behind me because the smell was so nasty, I though I was swimming in a water treatment plant.
And now I am rambling.

2 Comments:
Man to bad you had to endure such a pig during the movie which by the way I saw too. It came as a surprise to me that the whole vendetta started over a lesbian couple that was proscuted, that was not expected.
By
Anonymous, at 11:45 AM
I'm with you on the big city thing, though the theaters here don't smell like barns.
I'll be in SFO end of June. I miss that city. It's been too long since my last visit.
By
jetboy747, at 9:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home