Stories from North Dakota

Saturday, April 08, 2006

What do you say to a friend who is obviously depressed and refuses to get medical treatment because he fears for his career? Any sort of medical status that refers to him as clinically depressed would cause him to forfit his career. You sit there, offer no advice, and just listen, giving the occassional hug. The guy has some issues. All of my guy friends seem to have issues. My couch is seriously getting worn out.

Ryan: He is getting frustrated with the lack of movment on the current potential girlfriend. He is getting tired of this place and obviously needs a weekend away and at home. I was used at a punching bag, both physically and emotionally, the other day. I don't mind it really. Everyone has a bad day now and then. I had mine the other day. I just worry that he is putting too much pressure on his current single status situation and it makes things hard for him. I think he believes he has to prove to me and others that he is a real man and he can get a girlfriend without help. Fine don't take the gay guy's advice.

Scotty: Meet Scotty. He is the rich guy that thinks he can buy his way out of issues. Lets just throw money at the problem and hope it goes away. The guy has issues. Spends at least 3 hours on the phone a day with the ex girlfriend who lives several hundred miles away. As much as he annoys me a lot of the time, he is a decent guy who just needs a bit of reality to wake him up and show him that the world isn't as bad as he makes it out to be.

Mike: Oh Mike, why are you sleeping with that whore? You said you would never do that. Yet here you are, snuggled up next to her. Your arm around her. I know you will be laying on my couch tomorrow after your lacrosse game, saying why did I sleep next to her. I at least hope you use the word, NEXT, and not WITH. For, if you use the word WITH, I will lose my respect for you. I don't care if you were drunk, beer goggles don't even make her look decent. And seriously I am being nice.

Tylor: Everyone Meet Tylor. He is far more confusing than Mike and Ryan combined. The guy is so touchy feely that I wonder what the fuck everytime I see him. It is said that people need at least 10 touches each day to feel wanted and loved. I get all my ten touches from him in one conversation. Can anyone say fantasy though? Former Marine. Smile that would knock anyone off their chair. Though he is kind of slow in the head. I bet it's from all the military brainwashing he was subjected to. The guy is interesting to say the least.

He is the only one to ask about Scottie from OZ. Everyone else just avoids the topic. We were getting coffee today and he was asking how things are with Scottie and I. If I will ever see him again? If I was going to move to OZ to be with him. Things that we did together. And it wasn't just that I'm being polite conversation yet it was completely sincere. Though I have to admit I don't particularly care for black coffee, I bought some just so I could walk and talk with him. It is nice to have a friend, a male friend, ask how he is doing and honestly care about my response.

I basically wrote this entry cause I am trying to work those situations out in my head. I tend to think better when I write stuff down. Plus I was getting tired of seeing those flood pictures. By the way, Rainman, a bucket of Red River flood water is on its way to London. Use it wisely, postage was a bitch.

2 Comments:

  • With these boys, you must do what any self-respecting homo would do: while they're on your couch, convince them that they shall feel ever so much better after they give you a blow job.

    ujvdigxd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

  • That was "Chris", by the way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home