**UPDATE** Sydney Swans Fall to Essendon Bombers 12.9 (81) to 17.6 (108)

It is nearly April 1st, and you know what that means? Yes it is April Fools Day but it is also Opening Day for the Sydney Swans! I will hopefully get the chance to listen live. The Swans are away in Melbourne playing at the Teltra Dome vs Essendon. You do not know how freaking excited I am for this sport. I only lived in OZ a short time but I go ape shit for this sport and I just dont know why either. It could be a combination of the hotness and the love of the sport. That's probably it.
Saturday Players Include:
Backs: B. Mathews T. Richards J. Crouch
Half Backs: L. Barry L. Roberts-Thomson C. Bolton
Centre: L. Ablett P. Williams A. Schneider
Half Forwards: R. O'Keefe A. Goodes N. Davis
Forwards: J. Bolton B. Hall M. O'Loughlin
Followers: D. Jolly, B. Kirk, A. Buchanan
Interchange: P. Chambers, S. Dempster, N. Fosdike, J. McVeigh
Emergency: N. Malceski, J. Moore, L. Vogels
Listen to the Swans or any AFL football game live on 3AW from Melbourne or 2UE from Sydney. The commentators for 3AW crack me up too much.
" The only way he was getting that ball out of the pile was through his orifice!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Brodie Holland, I know you are not apart of the Sydney Swans, but I will be barracking for your Magpies anytime you play except when you play against my Swannies. You are so hot. Can I just lick you? I promise I wont drool too much. You are partly the reason I love AFL so much. And the fact that I can play the sport fairly well too.
There are only a few hotties on the Swannies but your Collingwood team is chalk full of hotties. John Anthony, you sir rank just behind mister Holland. James Clement: Hot. Alan Didak: Hot. The list continues. But dont worry Brodie, I heart you so much. I think you might even outrank Mike and Ryan. Thought I have to admit to myself I have a better chance of making out with them than you... however if you would do some Cleo spreads, I would just love that.

It is nearly April 1st, and you know what that means? Yes it is April Fools Day but it is also Opening Day for the Sydney Swans! I will hopefully get the chance to listen live. The Swans are away in Melbourne playing at the Teltra Dome vs Essendon. You do not know how freaking excited I am for this sport. I only lived in OZ a short time but I go ape shit for this sport and I just dont know why either. It could be a combination of the hotness and the love of the sport. That's probably it.
Saturday Players Include:
Backs: B. Mathews T. Richards J. Crouch
Half Backs: L. Barry L. Roberts-Thomson C. Bolton
Centre: L. Ablett P. Williams A. Schneider
Half Forwards: R. O'Keefe A. Goodes N. Davis
Forwards: J. Bolton B. Hall M. O'Loughlin
Followers: D. Jolly, B. Kirk, A. Buchanan
Interchange: P. Chambers, S. Dempster, N. Fosdike, J. McVeigh
Emergency: N. Malceski, J. Moore, L. Vogels
Listen to the Swans or any AFL football game live on 3AW from Melbourne or 2UE from Sydney. The commentators for 3AW crack me up too much.
" The only way he was getting that ball out of the pile was through his orifice!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Brodie Holland, I know you are not apart of the Sydney Swans, but I will be barracking for your Magpies anytime you play except when you play against my Swannies. You are so hot. Can I just lick you? I promise I wont drool too much. You are partly the reason I love AFL so much. And the fact that I can play the sport fairly well too.There are only a few hotties on the Swannies but your Collingwood team is chalk full of hotties. John Anthony, you sir rank just behind mister Holland. James Clement: Hot. Alan Didak: Hot. The list continues. But dont worry Brodie, I heart you so much. I think you might even outrank Mike and Ryan. Thought I have to admit to myself I have a better chance of making out with them than you... however if you would do some Cleo spreads, I would just love that.

1 Comments:
Gotta luv Aussie football. Thanks be to Jebus for Fox Sportsworld. Thanks for the link.
By
Shauntae AuPair, at 6:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home