Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just a quick little update as I am about to jet off to Minneapolis for the Easter Holiday.

Received a 'Welcome' Package from the online job. I got a Garfield with an aviator's hat PEZ dispenser with a lifetime supply of PEZ as long as I work for the company. Plus I got this cool headset so now I can chit chat over Skype with all the bosses and such. I was just excited to get a slip in my mailbox stating that I had mail.

Ryan and I have been hanging out and bonding a lot more lately. I think my lust for him has passed though after last night, it did come back for a bit. I was throwing PEZ at him and he got "fed up" and tackled me on the bed and tried to make me eat the pieces of candy. We played around, trying to make the other one eat the tiny piece of PEZ. It was completely non sexual for me, because it reminded me of when my brother and I would play fight. Ryan acted just like me, giggling and laughing the entire time. I use to do that to my brother. And every time I would laugh he would get even more mad. It was fun and exciting and I had not done that in ages. At one point though it got weird. I was laying down, Ryan had my arms pinned and he was sitting on me. Mike looked over, said something along the lines of what a Kodak moment and then an awkward silence. Play fight time was over from then on.

But off to the side, Ryan goes, I didn't hurt you did I? You put up a bigger fight than I thought you would. I have hidden power. Go me!

I'm off to Minneapolis for the holiday weekend starting Thursday afternoon. Heading down there for a Fallout Boy, All American Rejects, and Hawthorne Heights concert in St. Paul. I'm staying at Ryan's house. Should be fun. We are going to hit up the bars. Watch out MSP, two of the hottest hotties from GFK are their way.

2 Comments:

  • So you haven't even made out with them yet? Something similar happened to me in college too.

    I remember my friend Scott. We flirted for months like you've been. Mostly it was verbal. One night we were playing spin the bottle with a group of friends. Everyone was pretty sober; it was early. To my dismay Scott and I never landed on each other. At the end while everyone was still in the circle I said "Damn I never got to make out with you!" He said "We'll bring it on!".

    Right there in front of everyone we had a full-on 30 second kiss. WOW! Everyone was shocked, it was so funny!

    By Blogger stockjobber, at 11:19 PM  

  • Nope, havent made out with them. Trust me it's not from any lack of trying. I've spent more money buying drinks and slowly making my moves.

    By Blogger SFND, at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home