This post is going to be a bit of house keeping news:
1. Mum called me today to tell me, in tears mind you, that my bro officially shipped off to somewhere well she can't say. I am pretty sure his location is probably not in the US. That will teach her to vote republican. She keeps asking me what's new in my life. My brother has only been gone for 12 hours and now she is ultra bord at home. It is just her, my dad, and the dog. So I am keeping track of how long it takes her to start prying into my life more now that she can not even contact my brother. So far the count is up to roughly 13 hours.
2. Did a walk through of the future apartment today. It really is a nice place. We will have 3 bedrooms and two baths. A new sized living room. The kitchen is nicely done. Wood floors and nice cabinets. All new appliances. The building is very new too. I think just a few years. Though I thought the security and damage deposit was a bit steep at 600 bucks, Mike whipped out that checkbook faster than I have seen him do anything. He was shaking the entire time he was filling out the application. It was quite cute actually. He was like a kid on Christmas morning with all the new toys. Just so overwhelmed by excitement.
3. My little spat with the boys is over. How can I resist them when on seperate occassions they both told me they really like being my friend and they want to get me drunk and take me to the 'bars' in Minneapolis and Seattle.
All together now... AWWWW they want to set me up! Or at least get me laid. How nice of them.
Now boys we dont need to go to the cities, we can just get wasted together and make out. That would be fine with me. But we had some good heart felt talks today. So that was nice. I could never stay mad at them. I can't even stay mad at others much less them. I have the shortest attention span when it comes to being mad at someone. I'm usually over it within a few hours at most.
3a. See comments like the one Mike made tonight just drive me crazy on the inside. Mike said something along the lines of, Oh you know that guy that was in Fantastic Four, Chris Evans,... If I were gay I would totally go after him but only after you SFND.
GRRRRRR.
4. Air Traffic Control lab today was awesome today. I was working the tower departure for 28R and I was handling some heavy traffic. Had to abort a takeoff. Finally got him back into the air and then he had an engine fire on the left side and had to do some emergency proceedures. Good times! It was cool because you could see the trail of smoke and the flames shooting out the engine. And the pseudo pilot buzzed the tower with the aircraft that had declared an emergency.
And I get way too excited about the stupidest stuff.
1. Mum called me today to tell me, in tears mind you, that my bro officially shipped off to somewhere well she can't say. I am pretty sure his location is probably not in the US. That will teach her to vote republican. She keeps asking me what's new in my life. My brother has only been gone for 12 hours and now she is ultra bord at home. It is just her, my dad, and the dog. So I am keeping track of how long it takes her to start prying into my life more now that she can not even contact my brother. So far the count is up to roughly 13 hours.
2. Did a walk through of the future apartment today. It really is a nice place. We will have 3 bedrooms and two baths. A new sized living room. The kitchen is nicely done. Wood floors and nice cabinets. All new appliances. The building is very new too. I think just a few years. Though I thought the security and damage deposit was a bit steep at 600 bucks, Mike whipped out that checkbook faster than I have seen him do anything. He was shaking the entire time he was filling out the application. It was quite cute actually. He was like a kid on Christmas morning with all the new toys. Just so overwhelmed by excitement.
3. My little spat with the boys is over. How can I resist them when on seperate occassions they both told me they really like being my friend and they want to get me drunk and take me to the 'bars' in Minneapolis and Seattle.
All together now... AWWWW they want to set me up! Or at least get me laid. How nice of them.
Now boys we dont need to go to the cities, we can just get wasted together and make out. That would be fine with me. But we had some good heart felt talks today. So that was nice. I could never stay mad at them. I can't even stay mad at others much less them. I have the shortest attention span when it comes to being mad at someone. I'm usually over it within a few hours at most.
3a. See comments like the one Mike made tonight just drive me crazy on the inside. Mike said something along the lines of, Oh you know that guy that was in Fantastic Four, Chris Evans,... If I were gay I would totally go after him but only after you SFND.
GRRRRRR.
4. Air Traffic Control lab today was awesome today. I was working the tower departure for 28R and I was handling some heavy traffic. Had to abort a takeoff. Finally got him back into the air and then he had an engine fire on the left side and had to do some emergency proceedures. Good times! It was cool because you could see the trail of smoke and the flames shooting out the engine. And the pseudo pilot buzzed the tower with the aircraft that had declared an emergency.
And I get way too excited about the stupidest stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home