Jealousy got the best of me last night. I should learn to control it but I can't compete with boobs. Especially bouncy ones at nearly fall out too.
Poor Me. Though I am off to the gay meca in less than 48 hours!
Poor Me. Though I am off to the gay meca in less than 48 hours!

4 Comments:
1) There is no fighting boobs and winning.
2) What is this gay mecca of which you speak?
By
Shauntae AuPair, at 10:49 PM
I'm off to San Francisco in less than 36 hours now. Spending the extended weekend there. Should be fun! I might just never come back to NoDak land.
By
SFND, at 12:09 AM
Enjoy y'self. You've been before? If you do the dim sum thing, enjoy a BBQ pork bun for us plebs stuck in similar Dirtclump, USA situations. I always prefered Chinatown over the Castro.
I realize the non-glamor of ND-land, but, being from the plains, I certainly have an affinity for flat lands.
By
Shauntae AuPair, at 11:27 AM
Swing your cock around. Far more interesting than boobs.
By
Anonymous, at 9:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home