Stories from North Dakota

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm too much of a people pleaser. I do everything for others while I get the shaft. Here I am sitting in my dorm room, no food, nothing open, no one to hang out all because I had to please the other person instead of myself.

I WAS invited to have Easter dinner with Ryan's family by his mother but instead I had to drive a friend back to Grand Forks because she wanted to have a day to relax before work. I could be having Ham, Potatoes, Deviled Eggs, Salad, and other delightfully Easter foods. But no, I am fucking stuck here in my room contemplating whether or not I really should clog my arteries even more with Micky D's.

And to top it off, the girl I drove back to Grand Forks is now having Easter Dinner with her friends leaving me alone to fend for myself. Well just great. I guess I will sulk some more, complain a bit more....

1 Comments:

  • That sounds like a good plan. Always good to play to your skills. :-p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home