Fun with Real Conversations:
Me: I saw you looking that girl up and down like she was some piece of meat.
Ryan: I know what that feels like. Someone did that all night on Friday.
Me: I didn't hear you complaining.
Ryan: I was more flattered than anything. Boosted my ego a lot.
Mike: Though SFND, I would have a better chance than you with Ryan.
Me: How do you see that?
Mike: I have prettier hair.
Me: I saw you looking that girl up and down like she was some piece of meat.
Ryan: I know what that feels like. Someone did that all night on Friday.
Me: I didn't hear you complaining.
Ryan: I was more flattered than anything. Boosted my ego a lot.
Mike: Though SFND, I would have a better chance than you with Ryan.
Me: How do you see that?
Mike: I have prettier hair.

3 Comments:
But you have a cuter ass, SFND!
By
Anonymous, at 4:32 PM
AWE thanks! Ego Boost!
By
SFND, at 4:38 PM
Well, I can't comment on your ass, as I've never seen it, but you're pretty damn cute, so I don't know what Mike's talking about. ;-)
Also, what a gay boy comment for him to make. LOL.
By
Matthew, at 7:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home