Fun with Real SMS conversations:
I was talking with Ryan and one of our mutual friends came over so he said he would call me back later that night. So I know that means he won't, which bugs me because he does it all the time but I can deal.
Me: Did you steal Ryan from me? Just kidding, how you doing?
Mutual Friend: Steal Ryan? You can have him! I miss you, i'd rather have you.
Mutual Friend: Does Ryan not know about you?
Me: Totally knows. I tend to hit on him when I am drunk.
Mutual Friend: Ok, are you sure? Cause Colin didn't think he knew.
Me: Yeah Ryan knows I like him. Or he should, I have told him before.
Mutual Friend: You should hook up with him!!!
Me: He is straight or I would.
Mutual Friend: I think he is deep in the closet gay.
Me: A little alcohol might bring him out. All in time. You probably right. He is not so good with the dating girls. He is most definitely welcome to the team!
Mutual Friend: I will make it my summer project to get him to be gay. I have a history of turning guys gay.
Me: You gotta tell me that story when I get back.
I was talking with Ryan and one of our mutual friends came over so he said he would call me back later that night. So I know that means he won't, which bugs me because he does it all the time but I can deal.
Me: Did you steal Ryan from me? Just kidding, how you doing?
Mutual Friend: Steal Ryan? You can have him! I miss you, i'd rather have you.
Mutual Friend: Does Ryan not know about you?
Me: Totally knows. I tend to hit on him when I am drunk.
Mutual Friend: Ok, are you sure? Cause Colin didn't think he knew.
Me: Yeah Ryan knows I like him. Or he should, I have told him before.
Mutual Friend: You should hook up with him!!!
Me: He is straight or I would.
Mutual Friend: I think he is deep in the closet gay.
Me: A little alcohol might bring him out. All in time. You probably right. He is not so good with the dating girls. He is most definitely welcome to the team!
Mutual Friend: I will make it my summer project to get him to be gay. I have a history of turning guys gay.
Me: You gotta tell me that story when I get back.

6 Comments:
Well, now THAT would make SFND a happy camper!
By
Anonymous, at 7:06 PM
Damn right it makes SFND happy camper! Now SFND is so freaking excited to be getting back to Nodakland, even more so now.
By
SFND, at 7:49 PM
And they say there's no gay agenda. ;-)
By
Matthew, at 10:35 PM
Hmmm. Put MF to work!
Or get drunk and his cock yourself.
*wink*
You head back soon, no?
By
jetboy747, at 6:21 PM
Even if she is getting it wrong, he still will be walking around the apt in just a towel. ;)
By
SFND, at 7:42 AM
oh sexy
By
Anonymous, at 12:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home