Stories from North Dakota

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I love the gym. I love the gym. I love the gym.

It's so hard to tell the difference between sweat and drool! I have found out when the gays go to the gym. I love how I get "act" like I am watching tv yet I am starring quite intently at the guys that are working out their biceps, triceps, lats, glutes, etc.

Busy day today, did lots of work. Cardinal Baseball game tomorrow at 12.10pm. YAY

Talked to Ryan today. He is quite bored all alone up there in NodakLand. He wants me to come back now. No can do dude. I gots to make some money for this year.

Talked to Kellie today, she is bored too.

Though I am starting to settle in. Work is picking up. I'm getting into a routine now. Starting to get back in shape. Things are working out now. August isnt that far off. Besides I have plenty of time in the next 3 semesters with the boys.

2 Comments:

  • Why doesn't Ryan come visit you, if he's so bored?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

  • Unfortuntely he has summer school... though I do have a huge house in the burbs all to myself this week and no one to run around it naked with... what a shame.

    I'd take hockey body anyday!

    By Blogger SFND, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home