So I got my marks for last semester's classes. I apparently did better than I first thought. I guess having sex with my professors really paid off. I would have totally done my TA's in air traffic control class but other than that... I really worked for those high marks.
I apparently passed physics yet, I did not receive any grade for the class, but I did earn credit. So I am assuming I passed the class.
I'm quite bored here. My dad suggested I just stay here til mid-July and then head back. I am seriously comtemplating it. I mean, I know no one here. My friends are up there. We will see how things turn out.
I apparently passed physics yet, I did not receive any grade for the class, but I did earn credit. So I am assuming I passed the class.
I'm quite bored here. My dad suggested I just stay here til mid-July and then head back. I am seriously comtemplating it. I mean, I know no one here. My friends are up there. We will see how things turn out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home