Stories from North Dakota

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just doing a bit of housekeeping so that you are kept up-to-date with all the happenings that are going on in my life. God knows that gossip drives half the people to read the mass amounts of blogs out there.

Got my hair cut... well buzzed really. It was just getting too long and it has been getting quite warm here lately, so it was time for the hair to go. I use to be able to play with my hair, now, I cant and it kind of freaks me out, that it is all gone. But it grows bck. At least I am told it does.

Been talking to Mike about our little trip out to Buffalo, NY. Probably wont happen this year, I am really trying to save up some money so that I can purchase a few things. Been doing an extra entry on the pay blog each day. Really pushing to have a big paycheck this month from them. I really want this. Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know. Why would I want something from this company when I could get a Mac. Well, Mac's don't really like our wireless network on campus and well, so there.

Got credit on my United Airline's Mileage Plus account for my flights on NWA. WooHoo. Made Premier! No more standing in the queue with the rest of the economy fliers. First class queue here I come. Five more legroom inches in economy plus! WooHoo! Yeah, it's something special for me.

Gym is going well. Down another few pounds (a kilo or kilo and a half for you non American friends). Excited about that.

And that is about it. I know pretty boring.

** Still looking for more Aviation/Airline related interviewees. Deadline is coming up.**

2 Comments:

  • I am a big fan of the Dell. But why a desktop?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 PM  

  • I got a Nokia 6103, YAY Bluetooth!

    By Blogger Easy E, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home