Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What happens when your very attractive roommate asks you to cut short your summer with the family at your very boring house with no social interaction of people around your own age to spend the fourth of July holiday weekend with Mike, himself and no one else at his family's lake house?

You call up United Airlines that afternoon and change your flight.

Heading back to the northlands to hang out with the boys starting June 27th. Though they are not the only reason I am heading back. I really miss hanging out with everyone. Just relaxing and being the typical college student. Laying out in the park til dark. Being social at night. Going to the movies with friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Last night when I was at the gym, I was doing my normal work out. Running was on the agenda last night. Recently I have been getting some looks at the gym. Good looks too. When I get on the 'mill" i like to stay to the one side away from most people because I haven this tendency to sing along with the iPod. It's sad, I know. But this really really, and I mean REALLY hot guy came and got on the machine right next to me. Even started chatting it up. And so today I have a work out date with him. I guess it's like a bit of incentive to work out; having a partner makes it easier, especially when they have a nice ass and nice arms.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home