I'm so bored.
I'm so bored.
The highlights of my day included washing the dishes, watching Chicken Little twice... once with the parents, once by myself, and delaying the diet by just one more day.
This dialup shit is killing me too. How much longer til mid August?
I'm so bored.
The highlights of my day included washing the dishes, watching Chicken Little twice... once with the parents, once by myself, and delaying the diet by just one more day.
This dialup shit is killing me too. How much longer til mid August?

3 Comments:
I know the feeling. Ever since all the college students left down this place has been dead, unless you like hanging out with the local High School students.
By
Easy E, at 9:42 AM
Chicken Little?
Good God.
By
Shauntae AuPair, at 7:21 AM
it's kind of funny.
By
SFND, at 10:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home