What do you say to someone who tells you they can not wait until June 27th, so that they can hang out again? what do you say to that person if they say things are boring without you being around? What do you say to that person if they say they miss you? What do you say if that person is your very attractive roommate?
Uh, I don't know, that's why I am asking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, I've decided to head out to LA for the Labor Day holiday in September to visit the brother, hang out, and take in all the traffic, smog, and cold hearted attitudes I can take in before I head back to the overly polite northern people.
I've been told by my other that the stork delievered me to the wrong house. In fact the stork was probably some 2,000 miles off. I was probably suppose to be the baby boy of some west coast family but the stork got tired on the trip and just dropped me off here in the midwest. I have a west coast attitude. I have that west coast life style. I have that west coast feeling.
The trip should be fun. I can't wait. Maybe I'll stop in Vegas again and win some more money this time too.
Uh, I don't know, that's why I am asking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, I've decided to head out to LA for the Labor Day holiday in September to visit the brother, hang out, and take in all the traffic, smog, and cold hearted attitudes I can take in before I head back to the overly polite northern people.
I've been told by my other that the stork delievered me to the wrong house. In fact the stork was probably some 2,000 miles off. I was probably suppose to be the baby boy of some west coast family but the stork got tired on the trip and just dropped me off here in the midwest. I have a west coast attitude. I have that west coast life style. I have that west coast feeling.
The trip should be fun. I can't wait. Maybe I'll stop in Vegas again and win some more money this time too.

5 Comments:
Sounds like there'll be two people mutually enjoying June 27. :-)
By
Matthew, at 10:33 AM
You tell 'em that their appreciation better be VERY OBVIOUS.
By
Anonymous, at 4:26 PM
If I dont get some sort of affection, I think I will just combust and explode. Just 2 weeks 6 days ;) I'm not excited at all, can you tell????
By
SFND, at 11:26 PM
are you and your roommate a "thing"?
PS: I had to move my blog. no longer Nocturne's Lament, I'm at http://adventuresinboyland.typepad.com.
By
Anonymous, at 8:01 PM
I wished we were a "thing" instead I just have a thing for them.
By
SFND, at 10:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home