Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, June 29, 2006

And I am back in Grand Forks. As much as others hate it, I am quite enjoying it. Still getting the room together. I never realized how much it takes both in effort and money to actually move in to a place. Seriously, I am still living out of my suitcases and my "pending charges" on my chase card is starting to become larger than a Powerball Jackpot. Not cool.

Ryan and Mike are still the same, though Ryan has become more moody and drama infested. The running joke around the apartment is that Mike dresses like a gay, Tylor drinks like a gay (Passion Fruit Malibu), Ryan has the drama like a gay, and well I just like boys.

5 Comments:

  • That's the only requirement! =D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 AM  

  • is tylor living there too?

    By Blogger sam, at 6:51 PM  

  • Nothing worng with that! Good luck with the rest of the move in.

    By Blogger Easy E, at 1:13 AM  

  • Passion fruit malibu is really gay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

  • Chris: I agree, liking the boys is the only requirement, and the best one too.

    Sam: No Tylor lives on 3rd floor we live on first, but we are in the same building so he basically lives with us.

    Easy E: Thanks for the words, moving in is hard work! I am thinking I am liking just living out of the suitcase, so much more easier. Plus I still have mounts of boxes from stuff I had ordered still arriving. So many boxes!

    Derek: Uh huh!

    By Blogger SFND, at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home