Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Today's Air Traffic Control class was MUCH better on my end. No crashing or any close calls.

I think I was just nervous the first day in the actual 360 degree 3-D lab. I worked a bit of Local control on 28-R today. It was nice. Kind of boring since inbound traffic was non existant. Yeah Local 28L you can cross 8 billion planes. RCC. Blah. I think I actually only talked to 4 pilots the whole time. North departures are not busy really. South departures are though.

Speedbird (BAW) 332 Heavy, Acedamy Tower, Fly runway heading, winds 300 at 10, Runway 28 Right cleared for takeoff...... (just a few mins later) Speedbird 332 Heavy, Contact Departure on 119.5, have a great day.

And that's what my day consisted of. However, when I was working on the other side as the pseudo pilot, the Local controllers had a big mistake. They gave a Heavy clearence to cross an active runway while another Heavy was taking off. They crashed. And the system actually sent out firetrucks and closed both runways. So we were looking a bit like JFK at 8am with about 40 planes sitting on the ramp waiting to take off.

Rainman, I am planning on moving out to the west coast to do enroute or center. Probably for LA, Oakland, or Seattle. I'll make sure to handle your plane with extra care when I get the chance. Just give me a few years to get out there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Spring horniness continues here. Today Ryan asked me to rub his hair to see how soft it has become. So I did, and I just couldn't stop. I think I played with this hair for a good few minutes before I had to leave with a book in front of my waist.

A group of friends and I were talking about how comfortable all of us seem to be with our sexuality. Mike began rubbing Ryan's leg. Ryan began rubbing mine. Mike stopped. Ryan did not. Even after I looked down to make sure I wasn't doing it to myself, then the meeting of my eyes and Ryan's eyes resulted in the continued motion of rubbing my leg.

I believe that they have this mindset in them that by showing physical affection towards me this is their way of telling me that they care about me as a friend. And I realize this, but F-ing A, I seriously have the worst case of blue balls. If you are going to start something, you better well finish it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home