Stories from North Dakota

Friday, March 24, 2006

Having a night job really sucks. It is seriously cramping my social life right now. I could be at home right now, watching movies with the straight boys all curled up on the couch but no, I am here making sure all the drunk ass people make it home safely and handing out keys because they lost them on their way from frat row to their housing complex.

I have decided to only work one day a week next semester at this place. I am really tired of working for this place and having to come in at night and do the 'bitch' shifts. Apparently they need competient people on the night shift because the f-ing dippy girl works during the busiest part of the day, when I get the joy of working the overnight midnight shifts.

My job online is working out great and it is providing an excellent source of income. With my summer job starting in just under a month and a half and the online job, I will be able to not work whilst at uni, which will be very nice. Gives me plenty of time to drink whiskey with mike, get ryan drunk as hell off rum and cokes, and take advantage of both of them.

Just kidding... I wouldn't take advantage of them.... or would I?

Sam told me that I should make a move. I am worried that if I do that, things will get weird. I don't want it to be that way. I have always told myself that I would never make any moves on guys that were my friends or roommates. It would just cause too much drama.

But Sam tends to think that they are curious as hell and that I should make the move and if things turn weird, just laugh about it. I guess he could be right, what's the worst that really could happen?

Oh, I know. Drama!

5 Comments:

  • I say: Don't. Seriously.

    They've told you that they are straight, so you making a move is essentially saying you don't give a crap about what they want and are just pushing what you want. If they are, in fact, curious or discovering a new side of their sexuality, it is their right to do that at their own pace and in their own time.

    cdydoqph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

  • Now that I'm in the United States, the air's different down here, I have to warn you about straight boys. As long as you're ready for the possible negative, go for it.

    It would better if it were a mutual seduction, me thinks, which doesn't sound out of the question.

    PS...Star Alliance Bites.

    By Blogger jetboy747, at 11:03 AM  

  • Thanks Guys. I thinking I just going to keep enjoying the flirty bahaviours and the fun times I having with them.

    And Star Alliance IS the best Alliance thank you very much. Just because Speedbird is apart of oneWorld doesnt make it the best.

    Rumors are flying here that Continental might be leaving Skyteam and joining Star as a part of United. Have you heard that too?

    By Blogger SFND, at 11:44 AM  

  • Speedbird rules. Continental? *yawn* they still flying?

    By Blogger jetboy747, at 4:34 PM  

  • A United and Continental partnership. That would be more powerful than American and any oneWorld alliance ever. Newark and Dulles as a portal to the east. Houston a portal to the south. LA/SFO a portal to the west. Steaksauce Baby!

    By Blogger SFND, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home