
So life's little adventures took me to New York, NY... well New York, Las Vegas style. TJ and I took the 6.45am Ted Flight from San Francisco to Vegas.
YAY TED!
It was a great time. We had a 4 hour layover in the city and we decided to hit the town for those few hours. TJ and I grabbed some "lunch" at 930am and then hit the streets. Dragging our luggage through the city we both took out 60 bucks. I was able to return mine in full plus much MUCH MUCH more; he however did not.
But the day was fun and it was all courtesty of United and TED. Thanks Guys!

3 Comments:
I saw a TED A320 climbing out of YYC the other morning. I thought that odd.
So, how was the trip?
By
jetboy747, at 4:34 PM
And are there any more pictures??
By
Scottie, at 6:58 PM
More pictures on-demand.
By
SFND, at 12:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home