Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, April 27, 2006



San Francisco was a blast! I have been before so I had done all the tourist things before. Nevertheless, I did get to ride the cable cars again. Always a great time. Hanging off looking towards the city. Starring at all the unbelievably sexy, attractive, bloodly hot people walking the streets. Spent a majority of the time just hanging out with a few friends that came along and just being guys. Watched multiple hours of planes landing at San Francisco's Airport. Nice to get the chance to finally see some larger planes that what I am normally accustomed too.

On Saturday night we headed downtown to get something to eat at the CheeseCake Factory. I love how in San Francisco they have the resturants on top of the buildings so you can sit out on the balcony and watch the city go by. The 8 of us had a great night. Several STRONG drinks, 3 courses later we had a bill that totalled nearly 700 bucks. We had a stack of credit cards 8 high, ranging from Continental Airlines to NWA, to United, to even Delta.

I did have a great time though. TJ and I ended up getting up early on Monday morning to change our flights around and make a quick stop over in Las Vegas, NV. So we took the 6.45am TED flight down there and spent a few hours there. I won a few hundred while TJ kept feeding in twenties.

All in all, a great trip.... next trip with the ATC friends... ATL (Atlanta- Hartsfield Intl.)
More pictures with me in them if you desire but you have to ask and leave your email.

2 Comments:

  • hey!

    I'd love to see the rest of your pics from San Franciso. When will you be in Atlanta?

    stockjobber6[at]gmail.com

    By Blogger stockjobber, at 7:32 PM  

  • Unfortuntely, since school is nearly up for the semester, so ATL will be next fall. TJ and I are on this United Premier kick. We definitely want it bad.

    Pictures Sent.

    By Blogger SFND, at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home