Fun with Real Conversations:
Ryan: I remember last year on my birthday I had one of those midnight cuddle session surprises with my old roommate. I woke up to find him in my bed. I had to think, did I come home with a girl last night....
SFND: You know I wouldn't do that to you. As much as you know I want too, I wouldn't do that.
Ryan: I know you wouldn't cross the line, except for last Sunday night's drunken text message.
SFND: Was that Olive Garden Druken night?
Ryan: Oh Yeah. I know you are quite fond of the scrub but it's not for you, it's for the ladies. Though if I were gay, I would get so much action. I'd be hanging out at the bars and getting so much ass it wouldn't even be funny.
Thinking to myself: You are welcome to join the team at any time you want. We won't even charge the normal enterance fees.
Ryan: I remember last year on my birthday I had one of those midnight cuddle session surprises with my old roommate. I woke up to find him in my bed. I had to think, did I come home with a girl last night....
SFND: You know I wouldn't do that to you. As much as you know I want too, I wouldn't do that.
Ryan: I know you wouldn't cross the line, except for last Sunday night's drunken text message.
SFND: Was that Olive Garden Druken night?
Ryan: Oh Yeah. I know you are quite fond of the scrub but it's not for you, it's for the ladies. Though if I were gay, I would get so much action. I'd be hanging out at the bars and getting so much ass it wouldn't even be funny.
Thinking to myself: You are welcome to join the team at any time you want. We won't even charge the normal enterance fees.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home