I Woke Up in a Bed
Yay! I'm back. I figured with all the people that are leaving the blogging world (Madlife, Jetboy, ItsRainingInLondon, and possibly itsMattsWorld) I need to come back and do some roomie dishing. Plus a lot of shit has gone down in the last 3 weeks.
The blog isn't going to be classy. I'm going to use commas wherever the hell I want to, because damnit I have to spell correctly, puncuate correctly, and do everything grammatically correct for the other paid blog. Which by the way is doing quite well. I won last month's contest. Each month the company puts out a contest to help keep us motivated to keep our numbers up. Well I won last months drawing. I won a portable DVD player. Should be in my hands before the Los Angles trip. Speaking of LA, did I mention that I got my heiss heiss roommate, Mike, to tag along. I "accidentally" requested a king suite and you know I will confirm that I have a king when we have our lay-over in Denver.
So yeah, a LOT of shit has gone on in the last 3 weeks. Lets start with Mike, he is the easier one to figure out.
Mike: Straight but flirty. And frankly very easy to tell apart most of the time. One moment he is talking about sex with past girls and then the next moment he tells me I can give him head but not to expect the same in return. Of course he was just playing around, but a gay boy with a crush on his roommate who is flirty could lead to a drunken Dane Cook night.
Very much adorable and sexy and funny in so many ways.
Oh yeah, I woke up in his bed today....
Unfortuntely, he is in Seattle and well I am not. He offered to let me sleep there since his bed is more comfortable than the current futton that I am sleeping on right now until my bed arrives next week. It's not entirely too weird is it? Its not like I am spugging on the bed because it smells like him or anything. Though yesterday I did get to play a bit with his hair and I kind of got a bit excited.
It's been soooooooooo long. I need something and if playing with a straight boy's hair lets me have my shits and giggles then so be it. Man I need a local bf.
The blog isn't going to be classy. I'm going to use commas wherever the hell I want to, because damnit I have to spell correctly, puncuate correctly, and do everything grammatically correct for the other paid blog. Which by the way is doing quite well. I won last month's contest. Each month the company puts out a contest to help keep us motivated to keep our numbers up. Well I won last months drawing. I won a portable DVD player. Should be in my hands before the Los Angles trip. Speaking of LA, did I mention that I got my heiss heiss roommate, Mike, to tag along. I "accidentally" requested a king suite and you know I will confirm that I have a king when we have our lay-over in Denver.
So yeah, a LOT of shit has gone on in the last 3 weeks. Lets start with Mike, he is the easier one to figure out.
Mike: Straight but flirty. And frankly very easy to tell apart most of the time. One moment he is talking about sex with past girls and then the next moment he tells me I can give him head but not to expect the same in return. Of course he was just playing around, but a gay boy with a crush on his roommate who is flirty could lead to a drunken Dane Cook night.
Very much adorable and sexy and funny in so many ways.
Oh yeah, I woke up in his bed today....
Unfortuntely, he is in Seattle and well I am not. He offered to let me sleep there since his bed is more comfortable than the current futton that I am sleeping on right now until my bed arrives next week. It's not entirely too weird is it? Its not like I am spugging on the bed because it smells like him or anything. Though yesterday I did get to play a bit with his hair and I kind of got a bit excited.
It's been soooooooooo long. I need something and if playing with a straight boy's hair lets me have my shits and giggles then so be it. Man I need a local bf.

4 Comments:
50 bucks says you get some from him by Xmas.
By
sam, at 11:23 PM
I'll take that bet, and raise you 50 more. There's no way by christmas time. Just wait til I tell the stories about ryan... then I might be on your side.
By
SFND, at 12:10 AM
lol. Lucky dog. Glad your back!!
By
Easy E, at 1:11 AM
well if i lose it has to double as a bday AND xmas gift!
By
sam, at 7:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home