You know when you spend so much time with a person, you kind of need a break from that person? I think that started to happen with Ryan and myself. He is out of town til Tuesday and it has been the best drama free weekend ever. The kid carries around so much drama its quite draining to the point where I just dont want to talk to the kid.
I've been spending a lot more time with Mike though. Which has been fucking awesome! I like hanging out with Mike a lot more. We have both opened up to each other a lot. He told me some very deep secrets about himself and I have opened up a bit more to him. I like the fact that when I talk to him I don't feel uncomfortable at all. I think he so much more open about things that it's not uncomfortable and makes me feel more honest with him about things.
Ryan has been so jealous that I have been spending more time with Mike than him. Which I find funny!
I've been spending a lot more time with Mike though. Which has been fucking awesome! I like hanging out with Mike a lot more. We have both opened up to each other a lot. He told me some very deep secrets about himself and I have opened up a bit more to him. I like the fact that when I talk to him I don't feel uncomfortable at all. I think he so much more open about things that it's not uncomfortable and makes me feel more honest with him about things.
Ryan has been so jealous that I have been spending more time with Mike than him. Which I find funny!

4 Comments:
Thats the best feeling though. When you can feel totally realxed with someone. Its a rare thing these days :(
By
Easy E, at 1:14 AM
I know, it's great.
By
SFND, at 11:22 AM
Oh, just have an orgy and get it overwith. :D
By
Anonymous, at 4:02 PM
sad that you're probably going to get the nookie from the straight guy before you get it from the homo (PG). heh.
By
sam, at 6:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home