I'm done with this for a while. I'll be back. I'll continue to read everyone elses and make comments, promise. But I'm done with this for a bit.
(16 July 2006)
A new look is coming. I got tired of the black. I need something more inviting. The links are a work in progress. New ones coming, old ones going. The classics are staying.

(23 July 2006)
(16 July 2006)
A new look is coming. I got tired of the black. I need something more inviting. The links are a work in progress. New ones coming, old ones going. The classics are staying.

(23 July 2006)

2 Comments:
Me too...it would seem that London has been washed away. Colin
By
Anonymous, at 8:29 AM
the new look is much more inviting -- and it would be even more so, if you were writing again. :)
By
Anonymous, at 1:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home