I'm done! I finally finished Six Feet Under.
Favorite Top 5 Moments from the Series:
5. David's run in with the man on the side of the road, who ended up torturing him.
4. The adoption of the brothers to make a family whole with Keith and David.
3. The sprial of Nate during the period his first wife was missing.
2. The Death of Nate.
1. The ending sequence: The life and death of everyone in the show.
Hope I didnt ruin the ending for anyone. Still go watch the series. Sign up for Netflix, it's worth the 20 bucks a month for the series alone. I know it has kept me company on many nights at work.
Favorite Top 5 Moments from the Series:
5. David's run in with the man on the side of the road, who ended up torturing him.
4. The adoption of the brothers to make a family whole with Keith and David.
3. The sprial of Nate during the period his first wife was missing.
2. The Death of Nate.
1. The ending sequence: The life and death of everyone in the show.
Hope I didnt ruin the ending for anyone. Still go watch the series. Sign up for Netflix, it's worth the 20 bucks a month for the series alone. I know it has kept me company on many nights at work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home