Stories from North Dakota

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Grocery Shopping Lessons:

Let's begin......

1. Always think out what you want to have for dinner the next week. That makes making a list a lot easier.

2. Make a list. If you go to the store without a list, you will end up buying stuff you don't need or you will forget something you do need.

3. Always be polite in cart pushing. Don't stand in the middle of the aisle.

4. Keep the cold items together. Keep crushable items on the top basket.

And Ryan that concludes your first grocery shopping trip. Thanks for coming today, see you at the market next weekend.

2 Comments:

  • going to the store with my roommtes is like going with little kids. They put everything they see in the buggie and I hve to tell them, "NO! We dont need any." Then I feel like my mom...

    By Blogger Easy E, at 11:25 AM  

  • I'm going to make Steve do all the grocery shopping (though I'll happily make the list). I hate-hate-hate it. Sigh. I'm sure I can find other ways to pull my weight, though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home