Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Things here in NoDak land are calming down. I am sure it is the calm before the storm, as this weekend is the tradational 'lets get completely messed up before our finals fest.' Lots of studying will be had in my world with a fair bit of drinking as well. Have to clean out my stash before I move out. Damn you dry campus!

Lets do a bit of house keeping:

Mike: Things with him are going well. He knows I find him attractive but we have talked about it and it's a two way street. He has become one of my really great friends here on campus. Keeps me smiling. Tries to hook me up with any guy that exhibits any sort of fashion sense. And makes sure that I am there offering advice in regards to his female issues. The other day I was having a bad day, and the guy kept me smiling and kept me from thinking about what went bad that day and kept me on what went right that day. I got a SMS from him later that night, "You are a GREAT friend. Thanks"

All together now, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!

Ryan: Where do I start. Things are good, too good. I think he has realized that I am attracted to him, yet he knows that I wouldnt make any sort of move on him; that there is not threat from me. But things are definitely more flirty. A lot more flirty. The playful pokes and jabs have picked up signficantly. The scarcastic taunts and teases have increased. And just the other day we were laying on my bed watching tv (I pushed both beds together to make a king) and I grabbed the remote out of his hands and the next thing I know we were wrestling for a good solid 20 mins. This event occurred 5 times in the last 3 days.

Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it. I am sure that Scottie is reading this now and getting really jealous. But no one need not worry. Things are strictly friendship based. He likes girls... a lot. He seems to reinforce that concept a lot to me.

Yeah Ryan, I get it, you like girls... a lot.

There is this other guy on the floor though, Tylor. He keeps telling me he loves me as a friend. Yeah, the hugging, poking and other various forms of showing affection state otherwise. We will see how things go when he is wasted this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home