Stories from North Dakota

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The last few days of break have been interesting. Sarah and Anne just left for Grand Forks after being here for 2 days; Online work has been nothing short of a pain in my side; And bordom has set in already. But lets start all the way back at the beginning. Shall we?

The flights back were very nice although bumpy. Got bumped to first (business) after they over sold economy. So that was extremely nice! Hit some bad weather in Chicago and StL. Did a few altitude drops. Those are always fun.

Sarah and Anne arrived on Monday night. We went out to my favourite place to eat and drink. Spent Tuesday in Forest Park, walking around the Zoo, eatting out under the sun, and did the tourist thing at the top of the Arch.

Work has been the most stressful though... (online work that is).

A commenter who never revealed his name tore my entry to shreads, posted on a public/pilot forum and then proceeded to allow people to post on my site whose comments dug deep. I took the comments personally, but I never once responded in harshiness to their comments though. The bosses responded in kind though. So I took some time off, and now I am back with a fury. It's always nice to hear personally from the bosses that you are doing a fantastic job, and to keep up the excellent work. Always an ego booster. On the bright side my site numbers tripled in just 12 hours. Plus I get paid to type, they don't... so Piss on You!

I gots a new mobile phone too. Isn't it cool? I think it's pretty niffty. I just noticed this posts are pretty boring when there is no mention of certain males. Though everyone needs a break from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home