Stories from North Dakota

Monday, March 20, 2006


I spent half the day yesterday starring at Mike's ass. Stupid zebras and their putting dirty thoughts into my mind. (btw I took this picture)

Break out the cheese cause the 'whine' has already begun to flow. I do not want to be back in Grand Forks but I do want to be back at school hanging out with the friends. I F-ing hate spring because it makes me so horny and all I can think about is getting it on.

Everyone seemed to have a good time over break.

I have a huge case of the Mondays. My day started off good. I killed 550 people this morning in ATC class. The planes went from green to yellow to red to blinking red to blank screen. Mondays suck donkey balls on a hot sweaty sticky day.

Lets see if Management and Physics go better than ATC. At least I cannot kill anyone in those classes.

1 Comments:

  • That's funny, a little mass murder *always* cheers me up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home