Fun with Real Conversations:
Mike: SFND, I am so drunk!
Me: I am too. Damn you Mike, Damn you and your tasty Whisky.
Mike: If I were gay, I'd totally be with you.
Me: Awe, that's so sweet!
Mike: Wanna cuddle?
Me: Uh...
Me: Uh...
Me: Uh... Mike I don't think that is a good idea...
WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!!!!!!! I should have said fuck yes, you want to be in back or front?
Mike: SFND, I am so drunk!
Me: I am too. Damn you Mike, Damn you and your tasty Whisky.
Mike: If I were gay, I'd totally be with you.
Me: Awe, that's so sweet!
Mike: Wanna cuddle?
Me: Uh...
Me: Uh...
Me: Uh... Mike I don't think that is a good idea...
WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!!!!!!! I should have said fuck yes, you want to be in back or front?

4 Comments:
Doh, Rob!
Missed opportunity there, sport. Oh, well. Just make you seize it the next time. :-)
By
Matthew, at 12:55 AM
Was "your tasty whiskey" a euphamism? ;)
By
Anonymous, at 10:24 AM
No whiskey refers to my new found love other than Mike.
By
Anonymous, at 1:51 AM
What! It's just a cuddle.
Oh, you probably did the right thing.
By
jetboy747, at 1:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home