Stories from North Dakota

Monday, March 06, 2006

Well Mike and Ryan both got an ego boost last night.

Ryan was checking some email and facebook entries on my computer last night when he went to sign into his AIM account and noticed that I had a left over IM open at the bottom. I caught him reading and smiling a bit. Here is basically what the IM window said:

I've got to jet, the two hotties that I am eye humping right now are in my room. I'll catch you later after I get done with them.
What a nosy guy. But I am sure his ego grew a bit bigger after that, but hopefully something else grew too. (Man I am so dirty.)

Mike's ego grew a lot too. He was checking out some scores on my computer of the basketball games and was being nosy too, and stumbled across some of my uploaded pictures. Inside the "My Pictures" folder I havent gotten a chance to organize them all so random pictures are not in folders yet. Well he opened that folder up and surprise surprise, about 8 random pictures of him grace my folder. He just turned around to me, smiled and continued.

I need to start passwording my computer or I need to create a special "Ryan and Mike" account on the welcome screen.

1 Comments:

  • I think you should leave more little "surprises" like that around. For all their protestations, it doesn't take all that much for straight boys to fool around.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home