Stories from North Dakota

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The sweat, tears, bruised shins, and even a bit of blood caused from moving the room around has started to pay off already, only some 8 hours later. I unlofted the bed and put the two singles next to each other and now I have a queen size bed in my room.

I plan things out way too much when it comes to everything. Making myself more 'avalaible' to the boys is no exception. I left my door open on purpose at 3am. The lights were on. I even had the tellie on just loud enough they could hear it from the lobby. I am like some lion stalking his prey. Drawing in his prey to the trap.

My gay saga reads like some Animal Planet Safari special.

"The lion sits quietly in the brush as his prey walks unknownly into the trap. He inches quietly towards the prey. We can see the lion has a very long patience. He sees the prey close but waits to make his move."

Mike was laying next to me on my left. Ryan next to me on my right. Heaven doesnt get any better than this. Oh except Sarah wouldn't fucking leave so we could make out. At least my imagination was working properly. Mike is totally a bottom and Ryan is a top in mind and I am somewhere sandwiched in between.

Who needs to be drunk when you have friends like this to dream about.

2 Comments:

  • I just can't picture you as a stalking predator. You are just too cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

  • Good LORD boy, you're obsessed! You need a session on the couch. MY couch, preferably...

    By Blogger Scottie, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home