Stories from North Dakota

Monday, January 08, 2007

So, I'm back in Grand Forks, Fu*cking North Dakota. I did however, get to spend some quality time on the "left" coast of the US with my friend Mike, and more specifically in Seattle, WA. I landed on the 30th... and by the 31st I had fallen in love with the laid back northwest lifestyle. I stayed with my friend Mike, in Woodinville. Very nice place out there. Spent a lot of time getting to know his friends better. Spent quite a lot of time up in Queen Anne. Loved it. Only rained heavy on one day. The rest of the trip was so nice, as you can tell from the blue skies in the pictures.
















3 Comments:

  • Happy New Year!

    By Blogger stockjobber, at 6:48 PM  

  • Are you over your... affliction?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 PM  

  • I'll try to make this semester better. Can't promise anything but a near year brings new hope.., right?

    By Blogger SFND, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home