I'm done. This little experiment of living in the northern plains is over. I'm more than ready to head back to Sydney. Whether it's the disappointment the roommates give me or the fact that they cause more drama during the holidays than my mum drunk, I just don't know. But I am more than ready to go back to Sydney.
We were suppose to go to the hot tub and swimming pool this past Saturday. We have been planning it for a month. He goes and gets drunk the night before and passes out hours before we were suppose to hit the pool.
We were suppose to get up on Sunday and clean the apartment. Guess who was up with broom in hand and no one awake?
We were suppose to have a nice Thanksgiving together with some friends. He decides we should scrap our plans and head to someone else's place instead.
I just hate that he is so god damn flaky. It's just not right.
And I absolutely loathe when he calls me his girlfriend. I feel belittled.
What the fuck did I do wrong with the karma gods? Seriously.
We were suppose to go to the hot tub and swimming pool this past Saturday. We have been planning it for a month. He goes and gets drunk the night before and passes out hours before we were suppose to hit the pool.
We were suppose to get up on Sunday and clean the apartment. Guess who was up with broom in hand and no one awake?
We were suppose to have a nice Thanksgiving together with some friends. He decides we should scrap our plans and head to someone else's place instead.
I just hate that he is so god damn flaky. It's just not right.
And I absolutely loathe when he calls me his girlfriend. I feel belittled.
What the fuck did I do wrong with the karma gods? Seriously.

2 Comments:
I used to go through the same thing with my last roommates. I learned its just better if you expect nothing from them. They dont put the same inportance on things you and I do.
By
Easy E, at 9:35 AM
drop the hetero and get with the better-hoe... ME! :-x
By
Anonymous, at 10:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home