I'm back in North Dakota. I actually arrived Sunday but have been busy catching up and preparing for the upcoming months. Finals are quickly approaching and it's crunch time. All the malnipulation of the numbers to get that desired mark in a certain class. You better believe my ass will be at some stupid events writing papers for some of my classes in order to earn those few extra points.
As for my travels.... I went home for a quick 48 hours to visit the parents. I really loathe going home. Most of it stems from the fact that my parents got this "country" bug up their ass and moved to the country. We are so far out and I hate having to drive 30 mins just to see people, whom I just loathe to hang out with too. It's all about the newest clothing items, the newest car or who went to the better university. It's pathetic.
Oh by the way, a piece of advice, no matter how much you think your roommate likes you, no matter how much he flirts, he is always going to be straight, so dont go trying to make a move on him because it will just freak him out and you will feel like a dumb ass.
As for my travels.... I went home for a quick 48 hours to visit the parents. I really loathe going home. Most of it stems from the fact that my parents got this "country" bug up their ass and moved to the country. We are so far out and I hate having to drive 30 mins just to see people, whom I just loathe to hang out with too. It's all about the newest clothing items, the newest car or who went to the better university. It's pathetic.
Oh by the way, a piece of advice, no matter how much you think your roommate likes you, no matter how much he flirts, he is always going to be straight, so dont go trying to make a move on him because it will just freak him out and you will feel like a dumb ass.

1 Comments:
hun .....what about me?? I dont do any of those things do I?
By
Anonymous, at 12:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home