Things are starting to get back to normal around the apartment. Things have been smoothed over between Mike and I. It probably was a lot of combination of things that led to my ultimate internal and external conflicts with him.
Basically, he did not understand that I just wanted to spend time with him for the birthday. He gave me too much room after I got upset. I held him to too high of a standard. He didn't understand that. Things are working towards fine now.
I got this new cologne. I had it on the other day in class and its crazy insane how subconsciously it works on others. In a 100 room calssroom, with just a few people in the room I was surrounded on all sides by girls. They would come in and sit right next to me when the other 90+ seats were empty. The girl in Anthropology whom I talk to about cordinating our skipping schedule and normally leaves an empty seat between us, decided to sit next to me and lean in the entire time and talk to me.
Now if it ony worked on the boys as good as it ropes in the girls.
Basically, he did not understand that I just wanted to spend time with him for the birthday. He gave me too much room after I got upset. I held him to too high of a standard. He didn't understand that. Things are working towards fine now.
I got this new cologne. I had it on the other day in class and its crazy insane how subconsciously it works on others. In a 100 room calssroom, with just a few people in the room I was surrounded on all sides by girls. They would come in and sit right next to me when the other 90+ seats were empty. The girl in Anthropology whom I talk to about cordinating our skipping schedule and normally leaves an empty seat between us, decided to sit next to me and lean in the entire time and talk to me.
Now if it ony worked on the boys as good as it ropes in the girls.

1 Comments:
hey if you find one that does let me know so i could get some
Aaron
By
Anonymous, at 12:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home