Stories from North Dakota

Sunday, November 05, 2006

"When you get home we'll have some cake with you."

That's what I was told, that's what I was led to believe would happen. Did that happen? Nope. And they both wonder why bad things happen to them? Karma is a painful pay back boys.

12.10am SFND arrives home to an empty apartment

12.11am They are probably on their way home now.

12.45am I'll just put the cake back in the refridge so it stays semi solid.

1am Oh Robot Chicken is on.

1.35am I bet they are just on their way home now, they will be home in no time.

2am SFND throws cake in trashcan and heads to bed. Yay Year 23 sucks already.

3.02am First roommate arrives home, stops by to say Happy Birthday again. (He will not have such a back lashing from karma. He has been really nice to me lately.)

3.08am Second roommate arrives home drunk and making out with with my best female friend. SFND slams door in frustration.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home