Instead of some people who get stressed out and gorge on chocolate, I tend to stress out and book all sorts of places to fly to. For instance, I have had a not so hot week, so instead of chowing down on some Dove bars, I'm off to Washington D.C. (Dulles) for the day in mid December. A few weeks back after getting a lame mark on my Anthropology exam, I booked that flight to Charlotte, N.C. Lets just hope I don't get stressed out anymore because I'm running out of money.
Dec 3 (MSP-CLT-ORD-MSP)
Dec 18 (MSP-ORD-IAD-ORD-MSP)
Dec 20 ( MSP-ORD-STL)
Dec 30 (STL-ORD-SEA [business class])
Premier!!!!
Jan 5 (SEA-DEN-ORD-STL [business class])
Jan 6 (STL-ORD-MSP)
Man, maybe I should go to chowing down on the chocolate, my nervous stressed behavior is expensive.
Have a GREAT American Thanksgiving All. I'll eat plenty of pumpkin pie for you, Aussie.
Dec 3 (MSP-CLT-ORD-MSP)
Dec 18 (MSP-ORD-IAD-ORD-MSP)
Dec 20 ( MSP-ORD-STL)
Dec 30 (STL-ORD-SEA [business class])
Premier!!!!
Jan 5 (SEA-DEN-ORD-STL [business class])
Jan 6 (STL-ORD-MSP)
Man, maybe I should go to chowing down on the chocolate, my nervous stressed behavior is expensive.
Have a GREAT American Thanksgiving All. I'll eat plenty of pumpkin pie for you, Aussie.

1 Comments:
you are obsessed!
By
Anonymous, at 12:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home