Stories from North Dakota
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I've seen this one so many times already this week. So where the bloody hell am I? Stuck in F-ing North Dakota, that's where.
posted by SFND at
10:04 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
SFND
Location:
North Dakota, United States
View my complete profile
Previous
Is It Time Again?
Last night I went out with some friends for their ...
Things in life really snap into a clear, sharp, br...
I really wonder if my parents have hired a politic...
I'm done with him. He lies, he manipulates, it's ...
Fighting Sioux Hockey has returned! Tonight was o...
It's been a long time since I have written here, s...
The roomies are out of town this weekend, so the a...
I've had a bad week. It didn't start that way tho...
General Whining
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home