I'm done with him. He lies, he manipulates, it's not worth it.
I asked him how his weekend was. He responded, spent most of it with Eric. It's going, but not going.
I asked him last week if he wanted to go to the hockey game with me. He responded I don't like hockey. I'm not going to go.
I asked him if he enjoyed having Saturday off work and asked what did he do with the free time. He responded, went to the hockey game on Saturday with Eric.
Just tell me to my face you don't like me so I won't have to be lied to.
Spending the weekend in Minneapolis with AAAE (American Association of Airport Executives). He will be on the trip also; sharing room together. I thought getting away from GFK would help relieve some stress but it looks like the weekend in MSP might be a bust.
************************************************
Mike and Ryan both have girlfriends now. I like Mike's gf a lot. She is awesome. Ryan's I have not met so much. Seen her around but not officially met her.
The first snow occurred today at 12.15am, just a dusting.
***********************************************
Heading home for Christmas. Bought the ticket last night. Forwarded the confirmation onto the parents with the tag line "Merry Christmas" Hope this makes you happy. Thanks for helping out.
I'm sure my mother will just love that.
(Just as background info. The parents pay for one thing of mine, the cell phone. My brother on the other hand, has a NICE paying job, gets free rent, free food, parents pay for the gas in his truck, and "spending" money)
I asked him how his weekend was. He responded, spent most of it with Eric. It's going, but not going.
I asked him last week if he wanted to go to the hockey game with me. He responded I don't like hockey. I'm not going to go.
I asked him if he enjoyed having Saturday off work and asked what did he do with the free time. He responded, went to the hockey game on Saturday with Eric.
Just tell me to my face you don't like me so I won't have to be lied to.
Spending the weekend in Minneapolis with AAAE (American Association of Airport Executives). He will be on the trip also; sharing room together. I thought getting away from GFK would help relieve some stress but it looks like the weekend in MSP might be a bust.
************************************************
Mike and Ryan both have girlfriends now. I like Mike's gf a lot. She is awesome. Ryan's I have not met so much. Seen her around but not officially met her.
The first snow occurred today at 12.15am, just a dusting.
***********************************************
Heading home for Christmas. Bought the ticket last night. Forwarded the confirmation onto the parents with the tag line "Merry Christmas" Hope this makes you happy. Thanks for helping out.
I'm sure my mother will just love that.
(Just as background info. The parents pay for one thing of mine, the cell phone. My brother on the other hand, has a NICE paying job, gets free rent, free food, parents pay for the gas in his truck, and "spending" money)

2 Comments:
Bitter just isn't a pretty color on you.
By
Anonymous, at 8:52 AM
Rob, I think you look great in bitter. Or anything for that matter.
By
sam, at 6:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home