Stories from North Dakota

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I've had a bad week. It didn't start that way though. It started off great actually. Got to talk to Scottie on the phone. Had a really good conversation, but as soon as that ended so did the great week.

All Australia plans are on hold as of now. In fact all travel has been suspended at this point. So it looks to be a Christmas back home now. I am sure the parents are happy about that. They didn't want to see me traveling for the holidays anyways.

The internet job may or may not be going under. It's a toss up.

A survey for Macquarie University, my old Australia uni, showed up today. I'd give anything to get back there. Best times of my life, hands down.

2 Comments:

  • Hmmm. I've lost track of you. Doesn't sound good.

    You know where I am.

    Xx,
    K.

    By Blogger jetboy747, at 8:51 PM  

  • There is only one thing to say. Moist Panties.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home