Stories from North Dakota

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fighting Sioux Hockey has returned! Tonight was our first official game, last week we had an exhibition game between the University of North Dakota and Manitoba.

I got season tickets this year because it works out that I would actually pay much less to get the tickets and only go to half the games than just buying the tickets seperately. So on Friday nights I get to sit in the upper bowl in the student section. But on Saturday nights I get to sit in the lower bowl and cheer on the Fighting Sioux.

This year is special because the palace of the north turns 5 years old. This is what they call the palace of the north, the Ralph Engelstad Arena is a 100 million dollar areana that was built with donated money. The best in the nation for college students.

So tonights game ended up in our first win for the season of many wins. A 6 to 1 Win over Quinnipiac. We play them tomorrow (Saturday) @ 7.07pm.

GO Fighting SIOUX

As for the rest of the things going on in my world. I got an extra notch on my belt today! That has to make anyone happy. Feeling so full of energy, so full of life right now it's hard to get me down. Literally too. I seriously think it's pumped full of the little blue pill. I haven't had an unprovoked "visitor" in ages but the other day in class I was typing something on the computer and I looked down and saw a friend. Oh hello. I'll just put this jacket of mine on my lap for now and hope there isn't a fire alarm because I don't think I could get up and walk out.

Kash has another "date" with his new boy. So much for not wanting a relationship, fucking asshole. Kind of bitter about that. But oh well, I'll move on, or move back to liking Mike more than I should. Mike got wasted at the hockey game. He was sitting in the lower bowl and we were flirt texting back and forth.

Sample:

Me: Where you at?
Mike: Just look for the sexy guy in the Sioux Jersey
Me: I can't see Ackerman from here. Wink Wink (Ackerman is HOT)
Mike: Try looking harder.
Me: I'll just look for the sexy stud with "wavey" hair.

Le Sigh... Boys.... So complicated when drinking...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home