Stories from North Dakota

Monday, September 04, 2006

Los Angeles Weekend

As much as I do not want to say it, I am back from my holiday in Los Angeles, California. It was a fantastic time.

Friday: Arrived in LA. Picked up the rental car. Drove for the first time in California. What an experience! The 101, 110North, I-5, the 405, the 1 were some of the highways we frequently used to navigate our way around the city. Got some In N Out burgers for din din at the LAX airport, while we watched the night flights coming in over our heads at only 500 feet off the ground.

Saturday: Spent the day with the bro. Went to a Dodgers game at night, and explored more of the city.

Sunday: Went to the beaches and explored them. So pretty. I don't know what is so attractive about the ocean but it just draws me into it. It just sends out wave after wave to entice me. It really is just so calming.

Monday: Got up at the ass crack of dawn at 3.10am to beat traffic to the airport. Now I am back in Grand Forks. (TEAR!) Next Trip though is right around the corner. Atlanta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home