General Whining
Well Mike is awake and talking and that is a good sign. The boy had a lot of alcohol last night. I seriously dont know how he actually is alive right now. But he seems like he had a great time last night and was geninuely surprised about well his surprise birthday party. It was a good ol' time. I was the DD so I basically walked around like some 'cock' tail waitress with trays of jello shots. It was hot. Got a few cat calls and a lot of ass grabbing.
The party was a BLT party, bascially to get in the door you were required to wear your underwear only. I got Mike and Ryan wasted on jello shots. At one point they were both dancing on top of a table and on poles in the middle of the room in just their boxers. Some of the girls had the wise idea to de-pants them too, that was funny, though I didn't see it because I was elsewhere. Damn My Luck.
Had breakfast with the girls this morning because I drove them home from the bars last night and they invited me. Kash and his Latin Lover showed up too. That definitely wasn't in the plans. After Kash vented his anger at me on Saturday morning, paid no attention to me the last week and a half, (and yes I am an attention whore), and just was an all around asshole to me, even at the party, I didnt want to have anything to do with him. But being the person that I am, I take all things too personally and take everything to heart.
Yeah, I'm jealous, so what?
Oh and his boyfriend, not so cute.
The party was a BLT party, bascially to get in the door you were required to wear your underwear only. I got Mike and Ryan wasted on jello shots. At one point they were both dancing on top of a table and on poles in the middle of the room in just their boxers. Some of the girls had the wise idea to de-pants them too, that was funny, though I didn't see it because I was elsewhere. Damn My Luck.
Had breakfast with the girls this morning because I drove them home from the bars last night and they invited me. Kash and his Latin Lover showed up too. That definitely wasn't in the plans. After Kash vented his anger at me on Saturday morning, paid no attention to me the last week and a half, (and yes I am an attention whore), and just was an all around asshole to me, even at the party, I didnt want to have anything to do with him. But being the person that I am, I take all things too personally and take everything to heart.
Yeah, I'm jealous, so what?
Oh and his boyfriend, not so cute.

2 Comments:
Dont be Jealous, you can do better anyway!
PS. Were you in your undies too?
By
Easy E, at 5:50 PM
I was totally in the sexy underwear.
Dressed up with Mike and Ryan for the bars first. Black pants, black shoes, black silk shirt and a silver tie.
At the party, the pants came off, the tie was loosened up and the shirt was slightly unbuttoned.
By
SFND, at 6:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home