Should I Stay, Should I Go?
Well Fuck a Duck! The first signs of real friendships here at UND and the asses get the nerve to move to different unis. Please take me with you!
Several of my neighbours which I have been getting alone with splendly have decided that they are going to give up on the city of Grand Forks, the craptacular weather, and the Nodaks and move the hell out of here. I really dont blame them. I would be out of here in an instant but I need to seriously start to buckle down and get this bloody degree. If I dont start to really work towards it I will surpass the age maximums and I will not be able to be an air traffic controller.
"M" is moving to Michigan to be closer to the future miss "M". He can not blame his decision to leave this place on the weather being that he is from Buffalo. The snow there is 1000 times worse than here. Apparently Western Michigan is a good school for aviation too.
"J" is moving to Norway. Apparently the Nodak winters are not brutal enough for him. I feel sorry for "J's" girlfriend here, as she will be stuck here for many many years. I guess we could complain together!
"A" is giving up and saying screw the Dakotas, screw the fucking horrible winters, and screw UND all together since she will be moving back to the Twin Cities.
"R" is moving back to Oregon to go to school there. The winters got to him. Enough said there really.
I however will stick it out here. The university really is a great uni, the location just gives it a HORRIBLE hand. As much as I want to go HERE, HERE, HERE, or HERE, I will just stay here . Although UND is much better than those rich snobs down HERE.
So next semester will be full of more friend making chances since others have to fill their rooms.
Several of my neighbours which I have been getting alone with splendly have decided that they are going to give up on the city of Grand Forks, the craptacular weather, and the Nodaks and move the hell out of here. I really dont blame them. I would be out of here in an instant but I need to seriously start to buckle down and get this bloody degree. If I dont start to really work towards it I will surpass the age maximums and I will not be able to be an air traffic controller.
"M" is moving to Michigan to be closer to the future miss "M". He can not blame his decision to leave this place on the weather being that he is from Buffalo. The snow there is 1000 times worse than here. Apparently Western Michigan is a good school for aviation too.
"J" is moving to Norway. Apparently the Nodak winters are not brutal enough for him. I feel sorry for "J's" girlfriend here, as she will be stuck here for many many years. I guess we could complain together!
"A" is giving up and saying screw the Dakotas, screw the fucking horrible winters, and screw UND all together since she will be moving back to the Twin Cities.
"R" is moving back to Oregon to go to school there. The winters got to him. Enough said there really.
I however will stick it out here. The university really is a great uni, the location just gives it a HORRIBLE hand. As much as I want to go HERE, HERE, HERE, or HERE, I will just stay here . Although UND is much better than those rich snobs down HERE.
So next semester will be full of more friend making chances since others have to fill their rooms.

1 Comments:
Thats unfortunate. Hurry up and get done and get the hell out.
By
Adam, at 11:13 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home