I Said Brrrrrr!
As much as I dont like it when I whine, HOLY FUCK it's cold outside! I think we bottomed out somewhere around -10F with a windchill somewhere in the -20F range. My car. HA! I went to try and start it today. I got nothing. It won't even turn over. I'll give it a few days to warm up. It is suppose to get a bit warmer in the next few days. I think we might get above 5F today!
Is it 16 December yet?
Is it 16 December yet?

4 Comments:
And why did people settle in a place like that again?
By
Adam, at 11:37 AM
Apparently they have good soil for sugar beets. Whatever the fu*k those are!
Now here is my theory:
There were these two groups of people in the New England area. Group A decided to road trip it and take the oxen threw the woods, past grandmum's house and on their way to California.
Group B decided to take a nice boat ride down the Great Lakes, and then road trip it from there.
Group A makes it just fine, they take a southern route and keep away from the winters. Although they do have to deal with deserts and snakes (shiver) they make it to California safely.
Group B, well they make it on the lakes, make it to Minneapolis, load up on supplies and set out on the fairly flat plain states. Well since winter comes to greet this area in OCTOBER, they get caught and are forced to make a settlement here. When spring finally shows up in June, the just are too lazy and starved to death to continue the trip so they just build a small town here.
Thank god my family was in Group A
By
SFND, at 11:46 AM
You don't like to whine?
Please wait while I breathe.
Now let me go back and read through, say, ten random entries... :-p
By
Anonymous, at 1:17 PM
I meant to say that I am not proud of myself when I do whine, and yet I know I whine A LOT!
By
SFND, at 4:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home