Stories from North Dakota

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

3..2..1... Whore It Out

So I returned to the lovely service center on campus today. Basically it means I will be working the front desk and the mail room. JOY! I really don't want to go back there but it is a simple job, I will get the chance to study a lot, and the schedule will be very flexible because I am really high in seniority now. I think number 2 or 3 in line. So that is good. The pay is crap. Barely above minimum wage.

I'm so ready to begin my man whore days. I think everyone goes through that stage and I haven't had mine yet and I am ready to get out there and just do everything that walks. Seeing how my choices are limited here in the good old North Plains area, I might have to push the man whore years back though. I guess it started because when people get drunk, they are really frisky, flirty, etc. Well I feed off that too much. I take it as them being interested instead of them just being drunk. Kash doesn't like me, at least not in that way. I shouldn't read too much into it. I'll just be the nice guy friend who is always there, never expecting anything in return. But secertly wanting so much in return. It is seriously bad enough that I am hanging Men's Health workout posters in my room because I thought the pictures were hot. Hell I wished I had only 3 of his 6 pack.

I'm not even looking forward to the Pirate Party on Saturday. I just want to get school started so I can get back to glazing at the jocky aviation people.

3 Comments:

  • Whoring is over-rated.

    Go read my news.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

  • True story. Just date a lot and never put out, it drives the boys crazy. LOL.

    By Blogger Easy E, at 10:15 AM  

  • Um, just be safe and careful if you decide to become a man-whore. ;-)

    By Blogger Matthew, at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home